No Spot Registration. Online Registration is Compulsory.
Online Registration will be closed by 30.11.2023 (Thursday) 5:00 PM.
Graduates (2022 passedout) who have completed their BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA, MBA, BSc & MSc degrees during April/May 2022 can attend the Graduation Day.
- Online Registration is mandatory for all graduates to attend the Graduation Day.
- Only the Rank holders will be receiving their degree certificates from the Chief Guest on the dias. Degree certificates of the other graduates will be distributed at their respective seats. However a Photograph session for all the graduates is arranged from 11:45 AM to 1.30 PM. Graduates can receive the hard copies of the Photographs on that day itself by paying Rs. 100 per copy.
- Formal dress code should be strictly followed (Jeans and T- Shirts are not allowed). The Graduation Day gown will be provided through payment of an advance of Rs.245 (Rs.200 will be refunded while returning the gown).
- Graduates are requested not to bring children of age below 12 to the hall. Cell phones and personal camera are strictly prohibited inside the hall.
- Those who are unable to attend the Graduation Day proceedings can collect their degree certificates in person at a later date with identity proof.
- The graduates are requested to follow the schedule strictly.
Date & Time: 10.12.2023 (Sunday) & 9.30 AM
Venue: Convention Centre, KEC
Online Registration Confirmation: 8:15 AM - 9:15 AM
Graduates & Parents Occupying their seats: 8:15 AM - 09:15 AM
Closing the doors of the Convention center : 09:20 AM
Photo session: 11:45 AM - 1:30 PM
Lunch: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Graduates and accompanying persons will strictly be not allowed to enter the hall after 9.20 AM.
- All the graduates, other than rank holders are requested to stay back in their respective seats for photo session after the function is over.
Graduates are requested to give exact number of accompanying persons (limited to 2 for each graduate) for lunch and seating arrangements.
- For any queries contact Dr.R.Thamilselvan, Co-ordinator, Mobile / Whatsapp no. 9443916069 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.